Lifepak Express AED
The Lifepak Express AED is one of the best AED values in its class from Physio-Control. The Physio-Control LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED is a small, compact and easy-to-carry device containing features found on more expensive defibrillators … but it’s designed for the infrequent user or lay-rescuer. And it’s all at a price that won’t break your budget. It’s from the brand trusted by more EMS agencies and hospitals worldwide!
Like all Physio-Control AEDs, the LIFEPAK EXPRESS uses a treatment sequence which includes;
- ADAPTIV biphasic escalating energy shocks up to 360 joules for harder-to-defibrillate patients.
- It also comes to you pre-programmed with a motion detection feature enabled – also called “artifact” detection – so the device can analyze your patient reliably.
- Simple step-by-step ClearVoice prompts guide you through the emergency easily and thoroughly.
For convenience and efficiency, the electrode pads from the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED are compatible with larger Physio-Control defibrillators often used by Ambulance Services They are also stored pre-connected to the AED so there’s one less step to perform in an emergency.
- The Lifepak Express AED uses a simultaneously expiring CHARGE-PAK and electrode pad set which are replaced together at regular intervals. To get Lifepak Express Pads and Batteries click this link
- It performs its own regular self tests and a quick check of the status indicator lets you know the device’s condition anytime.
Here are the physical characteristics: it’s
- 10 cms high,
- 20 cms wide, and
- 24 cms deep.
- It weighs a mere 2 kgs
- Its water resistance rating is IPX4 meaning it’s “splash-proof”
- A fully charged device will yield 20 full shocks or 140 minutes of “on” time – more than enough for a typical event.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.