LifePak® 15 Defibrillator/Monitor
The 15 integrates Masimo Rainbow SET technology that monitors SpO2, Carbon Monoxide and MetHaemoglobin, includes a metronome to guide CPR compressions and ventilations and provides an option to escalate energy to 360J. An entirely new platform, the 15 is powered by Lithium-ion battery technology, incorporates the SunVue display screen for viewing in bright sunlight, and data connectivity to easily and securely collect and send patient information.
Similar form factor and user interface with the LIFEPAK® 12 defibrillator/monitor will ease transition and training costs.
Lifepak® 15 Patient Monitor Defibrillator
The Lifepak® 15 is the new standard in clinical innovation:
- New monitoring parameters – Detect hard-to-diagnose conditions and improve patient care with Masimo Rainbow Technology(r). The Lifepak® 15 is the first monitor integrating noninvasive monitoring for carbon monoxide, SpO2 and MetHaemoglobin (to detect chemical exposures and certain drugs).
- Advanced support for treating STEMI patients – Easily acquire a pre-medication 12-lead ECG and then rely on the 15 to continuously monitor all 12 leads in the background and alert you to changes via our ST-Segment Trending feature. Using your 15 in conjunction with the Web-based Lifenet STEMI Management Solution lets you automatically and simultaneously share critical patient data with multiple patient care teams throughout a region.
- Most potent escalating energy available – ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides the option to escalate to 360J for best results. Recent studies have shown that refibrillation is common among VF cardiac arrest patients and that defibrillation of recurring episodes of VF is increasingly difficult. Another recent randomized controlled clinical trial shows the rate of VF termination was higher with an escalating higher energy regimen of 200J and over. The 15 gives you the option to escalate your energy dosing up to 360J for difficult-to-defibrillate patients.
- Proven CPR guidance – Demonstrated to aid users in performing compressions and ventilations within the recommended range of the AHA Guidelines, the CPR Metronome uses audible prompts to guide you without distracting vocal critique. And get the post-event feedback you need to improve CPR performance with CODE-STAT Data Review Software with Advanced CPR Analytics.
The Lifepak® 15 is the new standard in operation innovation:
- Dual-mode LCD screen with SunVue – With one touch, switch from full-color to high-contrast SunVue mode for the best sunlight view ability in the industry. A large screen (8.4 inches diagonally) and full-color display provide maximum view ability from all angles.
- Upgradeable platform – The Lifepak® 15 is flexible to adapt to evolving protocols and new guidelines and upgradeable when you are ready to delivery new therapies.
- Latest Lithium-ion battery technology – Battery power that beats or matches every competitor in the market. Enough juice to run a shift, with less weight. The smart technology included in this battery system helps you manage your battery inventory appropriately letting you know when battery life is coming to an end.
- Data connectivity – As you treat patients, collect monitoring data in your Lifepak® monitor/defibrillator. Then easily connect to ePCR and other systems so information flows to where it is needed. Bluetooth has been simplified so you just touch a button to transmit data.
- Attention to detail – Finishing touches on this next-generation monitor/defibrillator include an ergonomic handle, larger SPEED DIAL for easy selection , and updated, easy-to-clean keypad.
- Works when dropped, kicked, soaked, dirty – The Lifepak® 15 monitor/defibrillator passes 30-inch drop tests – equal to falling off a cot or dropping it in transit. IP44 rating means it keeps working in steady wind, rain and other harsh environments.
- Toughened inside and out – A shock-absorbing handle and a double-layer screen that can take a beating from doorknobs and cot handles have been added. The cable connections have been redesigned for confident monitoring and therapy delivery
The Lifepak® 15 is the new standard in emergency care.
- LIFEPAK® 15 monitor/defibrillator Brochure for Prehospital (PDF)
- LIFEPAK® 15 monitor/defibrillator Brochure for Hospitals (PDF)
- LIFEPAK® 15 monitor/defibrillator Brochure for Military (PDF)
- Improve Patient Flow and Patient Care (PDF, 294 KB)
- What is LIFEPAK® TOUGH™? (PDF, 248 KB)
- Operationally Innovative, Technologically Advanced (PDF, 156 KB)
- The Only Monitor with Four Key Respiratory Parameters (PDF, 286 KB)
- CO Poisoning Discovered – Application for Case Study (PDF)