The rugged LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automated external defibrillator (AED) designed for professional responders.A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read. The 1000 also features cprMAX™ Technology which minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
The rugged LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automated external defibrillator (AED) from the leader in defibrillation technology. But it’s also a defibrillator powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
* Rugged Construction- Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
* Vehicle Friendly – Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
* Flexible Power Options – Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) or non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery for your device.
* 360 Joules – Can escalate defibrillation power to an industryleading 360J.
* cprMAX™ Technology – Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
* CPR Countdown Timer – Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
* Shock Counter – Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
* Large Display- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
* Programmable – Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
* Easy-To-Use AED – Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.