LIFEPAK CR2 (USB) Essential Automatic Defibrillator
- Automatic Model
- Metronome and CPR Coaching
- Clear voice technology volume adjusts automatically based on noise around
- Child Mode without changing electrodes
- IP55 Dust and Moisture ingress protection
- Comes with soft shell carry case
- Unit performs its own regular self-tests
- 4 year pad and battery life
- 8 year warranty
- Communications – USB
With the LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator, even minimally trained users can quickly begin lifesaving care in just 2 steps making it the fastest time to shock.
While other AEDs may be difficult to use, the LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused.
CPR coaching gives users the confidence to perform CPR correctly. The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator uses a metronome to set an effective pace; users are audibly guided through the resuscitation process for an adult or with just the push of a button—for a child.
CPR coaching not only improves overall CPR performance, it also increases hands-on time and reduces the longest pauses in CPR, which has the biggest influence on lifesaving outcomes.